All day special offers in stores throughout town - look for the big red bows! At 12:00, see Santa riding a Fire Truck starting on Port Wash. Blvd. and continuing down Main Street, Shore Road and Manorhaven Blvd. Live and recorded entertainment on the streets. Free Trolley for shoppers. Strolling singers and costumed characters. Free street parking.
The event is sponsored by the BID and the Peter & Jeri Dejana Foundation. Organizers are the BID, Chamber of Commerce, Landmark on Main Street with the support and cooperation of Residents Forward, the Town of North Hempstead and the Port Washington Police District. Support the businesses that support our town. Before you click and buy, give Port a try!
SPECIAL OFFERS FROM BUSINESSES
Westbound - Port Commons to Town Dock
Eastbound - Town Dock to Port Commons
- Dunkin Donuts – 55 Main St.
- Carlo’s Pizza – 109 Main St.
- Port Washington Federal Credit Union – 157 Main St.
- Healthy Kids Pediatrics – 211 Main St.
- Shield’s Hardware – 267 Main St.
- Baxter Estates Village Hall – 315 Main St.
- Port Plaza – 282 Main St.
- Main Street Wine & Spirits – 188 Main St.
- Meineke – 122 Main St.
- LIRR Station
- Hair Boss – 22 Main St.